The DWS has now evolved into a multi-fuel grate firing system. It comes in many models,
like the DWS-FW (fully water-cooled) grate which is designed for dry fuels or fuels with low ash fusion temperatures;
the DWS-SW (semi-water-cooled) grate that deals with the fuels with very high moisture content;
or the DWS-Hybrid grate that combines the best of the SW and FW type of grate and that is
now the most fuel-flexible combustion system in the world.
With more than 900 units sold worldwide VYNCKE has the most references at industries that use this type of water-cooled stepgrate.
This includes installations that span multiple fuels and a variety of energy media.
Most of the solid fuels are fired on our DWS stepgrate but fine solid biomass material can also be burned in suspension.
- Quantitative supply facilities to prevent corrosion and backfire at high temperatures
- Water-cooled grate, Hybrid grate
- Individual grate control and combustion control by combustion area
- High efficiency 1 drum boiler
- Automatic combustion system